Toggle Keys are an accessibility feature provided by Windows.
The functionality of the "Toggle Keys" helps people with visual difficulties, making a beep when Caps Lock, Num Lock or Scroll Lock are pressed.
- The Toggle Keys can be activated by pressing 5 times on the Num Lock key.
It is also possible to disable this feature by going to:
- For XP:
- Control Panel/Accessibility Options/Keyboard tab.
- For Vista:
- Control panel/Ease of Access/ Uncheck Turn on Toggle Keys.
- Windows - Toggle Keys
- Xvideoservicethief 2019 linux ddos attack free download for windows 7 - Forum - Facebook
- Probleme après une restauration du système Windows 7 ✓ - Forum - Windows 7
- Xvideoservicethief 2018 linux hdd usb ports not working windows 7 - Forum - Hardware
- Xvideoservicethief 2018 linux ddos attack free download for windows 7 - How-To - Ubuntu
- Sorry, something went wrong please try closing and re-opening your browser window. - Forum - Facebook