I am having problems counting the # rows of problem reports where the priority = 1 and the PR is active.
here is the array:
PR PRIORITY ACTIVE 1 2 Y 2 1 3 2 Y 4 1 5 1 Y 6 2 7 1 Y
- I simply want to show that there are 2 problem reports active that are priority = 1.
- I have tried many things, including:
- This is simplified but the principle is the same. Please advise
Try with this formula (Column A containing PRIORITY, Column B containing ACTIVE):
Thanks to aquarelle for this tip on the forum
- Excel - Count rows where 2 conditions are true
- COUNT # ROWS where 2 conditions are true ✓ - Forum - Excel
- Excel count conditional formatting color cells - Forum - Excel
- Excel copy row if condition met ✓ - Forum - Excel
- Excel - Copy rows from sheet 1 to sheet 2 - How-To - Excel
- Excel - Count 2 values in one column and 1 value in other - How-To - Excel