VLC - How to sync the audio track or subtitles of a video?
In this article you will learn how to fix videos with out-of-sync subtitles or audio tracks with VLC.
The procedure is simple:
- Open VLC and load your video.
- Click the Tools > Track Synchronization.
- From there you can adjust the offset of your audio track or subtitles.
- VLC - How to sync the audio track or subtitles of a video?
- How to download audio track for movies in vlc - Forum - Audio
- Download english audio track for vlc - Forum - Audio
- How to download english audio track in vlc - How-To - Audio
- Change Hindi movie to English ✓ - Forum - Video software
- Vlc audio track not working ✓ - Forum - Video software
This document, titled « VLC - How to sync the audio track or subtitles of a video? », is available under the Creative Commons license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM (ccm.net).