Facebook recently rolled out a new feature that will make it easier for users to publish status updates in multiple languages. This feature, dubbed the multilingual composer allows you to write your post in your preferred language and then choose additional languages in which you would like it to be published, allowing readers to see your update in their preferred translation.
Note that this feature is currently only available on Facebook Pages and not on personal profile pages. Head to your Settings, and click the General tab. Scroll down to the option for Post in Multiple Languages, and click Modify.
Check Allow people who manage this page to write posts in multiple languages, and then click Save your changes.
Head back to your page and write your post. You will now see that a new option is shown, reading, Write post in another language. Click the + button shown next to it, and select from the list of languages to add a translation to your post.
You can repeat this process as many times as needed.
- How To Post in Multiple Languages on Facebook
- How to change language on facebook lite - How-To - Facebook
- How to share a post in a message on facebook - How-To - Facebook
- How to Send a Message to Multiple Users on Facebook - How-To - Facebook
- Language settings facebook - How-To - Facebook
- How to post a youtube video on facebook that plays automatically - How-To - Facebook