When you save a multipage document as a PDF file, the pages are stored all together and can seem difficult to separate. There are many programs that you can download to help you separate the pages of the file, but using your Mac's Preview app, the process is quick and easy.
This tutorial will walk you through the steps.
Split PDF into Multiple Files on a Mac
Open the multipage PDF that you would like to divide in the Preview app. If the sidebar is hidden, go to View and click Thumbnails:
Next, simply drag and drop each page that you would like to turn into a separate document onto your desktop or in a designated folder:
Rename your new files, and they will be stored as standalone documents without ever having been deleted from the original.
Image: © Oleksandr Yuhlchek - Shutterstock.com
- How To Split A PDF into Multiple Files on a Mac
- Split excel sheet into multiple files based on rows vba ✓ - Forum - Excel
- How to delete multiple files at once mac - How-To - MacOS
- Print multiple files to one pdf - How-To - PDF
- Chrome download multiple files - How-To - Google Chrome
- Convert powerpoint to pdf with embedded files - How-To - Powerpoint