If you're a regular Facebook user, you know that sponsored ads can be found almost everywhere on the social network these days. If you're tired of seeing sponsored content from a specific source (such as a brand or service), you can choose to either hide the ad from your feed or, on a more extreme level, permanently block ads from that source.
Opt-Out of Ads on Facebook
Connect to your Facebook account and search for any suggested posts from the source that you want to block.
When you find the ad, click the small arrow to display a drop-down menu. Then, click Hide ad:
Once hidden, you will have the option to give feedback on the content and why you chose to hide it:
Upon completing the survey, you will see an option to permanently hide ads from this source. Choosing this option will block all content from this source moving forward.
- Block sponsored ads on facebook
- Facebook remove sponsored posts - Best answers
- How to block all ads on facebook - Best answers
- How to block a page on facebook - How-To - Facebook
- Can you block someone from seeing facebook story - Guide
- Blocked out of my facebook account - Guide
- How to block youtube ads on lg smart tv - How-To - Hardware
- How to block private messages on facebook - Guide