To enable you to read your mail Yahoo! Mail with using a mail client (eg Mozilla ThunderBird, Outlook, Netscape, Eudora, etc..), you must first:
Configure Yahoo! Mail
- Go to your Yahoo
- Click on "Options"
- Select "Mail Options"
- Click on "Forwarding and POP"
- Select "Web and POP Access" and OK
Configure email client
- In your preferred email client, enter the following parameters:
- Incoming mail (POP3): pop.mail.yahoo.com
- Use an SSL connection, port: 995
- Outgoing mail server (SMTP): smtp.mail.yahoo.com
- Use an SSL connection, port 465 with authentication
- Account Name / Username: your email@example.com
- Email Address: Your firstname.lastname@example.org
- Password: your Yahoo password!
- Yahoo Mail - Read your email with a mail client
- Yahoo mail recovery email - How-To - Yahoo mail
- Yahoo mail sorry we don't recognise this email address ✓ - Forum - Yahoo Mail
- Yahoo mail create new email account - How-To - Yahoo mail
- Yahoo mail cannot receive email from facebook ✓ - Forum - Facebook
- Yahoo mail can't recognize my email ✓ - Forum - Yahoo Mail
This document, titled « Yahoo Mail - Read your email with a mail client », is available under the Creative Commons license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM (ccm.net).