First copy the audio files on the SD or SDHC compatible card
Note that, some tracks are protected by copyright can not be streamed if they are illegally copied.
- A 2GB SD card or a 32GB SDHC card
- Have your music files saved Mac or PC.
- A SD/SDHCcard reader(buit-in or external).
- Insert the card into the reader
- Open Windows Explorer (PC) or Finder (Mac) and you select the drive to open it.
- Open in parallel another Windows or Finder window to get the music stored on his computer.
- Select the files, right click on "copy" and paste on the SD card.
- Choose compatible audio files: AAC only with the extensions. M4a,.Mp4, or .3gp. are compatible.
Converting music files in AAC audio files or.M4a compatible
Conversion of a file can be done using several software.
Switch Audio Converter 1.05
- Once installed:
- In the bottom left next to "Output format" check". M4a"
- Bottom right click "convert" once you have copied pasted the tracks to convert the large rectangular tab.
Published by jak58
Latest update on April 12, 2010 at 09:24 AM by aakai1056.