The colors displayed on your screen may depend on your monitor, your video card, lighting and brightness of your desktop ... With Windows 7, a new wizard lets you configure the correct brightness, contrast, color and the readability of text displayed on your screen.
To start the calibration screen colors
- 1st method
- To open color calibration of your screen, click Start, then Control Panel.
- In the Search box, type calibration of the screen, then click the Calibrate screen colors. If you are prompted to enter an administrator password or confirmation, provide the password or confirmation.
- In Display color calibration of your screen, click Next to continue.
- 2nd Method
- Alternatively, click on Start!
- In the Search program, enter the command DCCW (Display color calibration Wizard) and confirm with Enter.
Click Next to see the possible applications.
- Use the buttons on your screen settings to optimize the different functions! (brightness, contrast and color of the screen to display images on the screen)
- The second part of the wizard allows you to select among various examples, how to optimize the clarity of writing.
With Windows 7, you can scroll through your favorite wallpapers and change them automatically and that in time lap determined by you. (have a slide show)
On the desktop, right-click and choose the Customize command or go to the Control Panel and select Customize.
Click on Desktop backgroung (slideshow).
- Put your cursor over the images you want to scroll in the background and check their checkboxes to select them while holding down the Ctrl key.
- You can also use personal photos or downloaded from Internet by selecting the location with the Browse button.
- Set the rotation interval the wallpaper in the list Change picture at a time determined by yourself every X minutes.
- Leave the box checked for Random order display images either at random and then click Save Changes.