I have problem with my windows some times there appears an error like :
svchost.exe - Application Error
The instruction at "0x01a0f496" referenced memory at "0x01a0f496". The memory could not be "written".
Click on OK to terminate the program
Click on CANCEL to debug the program
What Is Svchost.exe?
Svchost.exe is an extremely vital part of Windows operating system. Svchost.exe is an important process which executes dll files and locate their libraries into windows system's memory. If there is something wrong with svchost.exe on your computer then the whole PC probably can not run stable and would be deathly slow.
To solve this problem:
- 1.Copy and Paste Svchost.exe to Locate to the Correct Directory on Your System.
- Firstly, if you can not find a copy of svchost.exe in this folder C://WINDOWS/System32 then please use system searching function to find out svchost.exe file on your computer. It must be removed to another location by mistake. After that, copy svchost.exe back to the correct folder C://WINDOWS/System32.
- Secondly, if you fail to locate a copy of svchost.exe on your whole computer, I recommend you copy the file from another computer with the same version of Windows operating system to your problem computer. Of course, you can try to re-install the operating system and Svchost.exe errors would be resolved immediately. However, this method would waste your precious time and maybe delete all of the data if you never backup your files.
- 2.Download System Optimize Tools to Fix Svchost.exe
If you want more information about svchost.exe and need to repair svchost.exe error, pls visit here:
Thanks to StephenLee for this tip on the forum.
- Svchost.exe - Application Error
- Iexplore.exe application error ✓ - Forum - Windows
- Chrome.exe application error 0xc0000005 ✓ - Forum - Google Chrome
- Control.exe application error - Forum - Windows
- Error showing chrome.exe application error & AcroRd32.exe error ✓ - Forum - Windows XP
- Explorer.Exe Application error ✓ - Forum - Internet Explorer/Microsoft Edge