I'm sorry if my question had already been asked before but I can't find any answer in the internet about summing all values that is not blank.
Column A Column B
I need a formula that will sum column A if column B has value/text,
Thanks in advance for your help
Row 1 contains column headings and data is from A2 to B6
Use this formula:
Thanks to venkat1926 for this tip on the forum.
- Excel - If formula sum not blank
- Formula to find blank cells in excel ✓ - Forum - Programming
- Excel formula to exclude blank cells ✓ - Forum - Excel
- Excel @ in formula ✓ - Forum - Excel
- How to copy data from one sheet to another in excel using formula - Guide
- How to insert picture in excel using formula - Guide