Hi this will probably be very simple for someone however i am having a nightmare day, all I want is a VBA formula which will bring up a message box when a cell is showing a specific criteria.
Can anyone help?
This code assumes that what you are looking for is in column A.
Private Sub Find_Criteria() Dim i Dim r r = Range("A65536").End(xlUp).Row i = 1 For i = i To r If Range("A" & i) = "criteria" Then MsgBox "Found" & " " & Range("A" & i).Address End If Next i End Sub If you are looking for certain criteria in a range of cells, then try something like this. Private Sub Find_Criteria() Dim i As Variant Dim FindRange As Range Set FindRange = Range("A1:K50") For Each i In FindRange If i = "criteria" Then MsgBox "Found" & " " & i.Address End If Next i End Sub
Thanks to Helper for this tip on the forum.
- Excel VBA - - Msg Box when cell meets criteria
- Excel VBA Msg Box when cell meets criteria ✓ - Forum - Excel
- Excel vba copy row if cell value matches ✓ - Forum - Office Software
- Excel vba find first empty cell in row - How-To - Excel
- Excel vba last non empty cell in column - How-To - Excel
- Excel vba run macro when cell value changes - How-To - Excel