To access BlackBerry services and applications, a BlackBerry ID is required; to get this, you must create a Blackberry account.
With a BlackBerry ID, you can access BlackBerry World and the BlackBerry App Store, the latter of which allows you to download applications and games for your smartphone. Additionally, all of your information and applications are stored in your account, which is very useful in case your device is lost or stolen.
Creating a BlackBerry ID is free, and you can do it from your computer's web browser or from your BlackBerry.
How To Create a BlackBerry ID Online
Go to the BlackBerry ID page, and complete the subscription form. Your username will be your email. After entering all of the requested information, click Send:
To finish creating your account, you must confirm your email. Open your inbox, and click the link that you received from BlackBerry.
How To Sign Up For a BlackBerry Account From a BlackBerry (v7.1)
On your smartphone, tap BlackBerry App World > My World . Scroll to the bottom of the screen, and press Create New. Accept the terms and conditions, and follow the instructions that appear on the screen.
Image: © Zeynep Demir - Shutterstock.com
- How To Create a BlackBerry ID (Account)
- Create blackberry id account - How-To - Blackberry
- Create a new gmail account by mobile number - How-To - Gmail
- Create new yahoo email account - How-To - Yahoo mail
- The email address you entered isn't connected to an account. create a new facebook account. ✓ - Forum - Laptop
- Create a new hotmail account - How-To - Hotmail