Facebook is one of the most popular social networks today. Many people use it to publish their photos and chat with their friends and family, among other things. That is why it is an ideal social network for finding friends and relatives that you have not seen for a long time. This is made possible by the user search tool that is integrated into the platform.
N.B. You will need to have a Facebook account to be able to locate other users. If you do not already have one, you can create one for free on the website. Sign in to your Facebook account. Then, in the Search for people, places and things box, enter the name or email of the person you are looking for, and click the small magnifying glass.
You will see a list of people matching your search. If you find the person you are looking for, click the Add friend or Send message button.
Image: © Facebook.
- How To Find People on Facebook
- To protect you, your profile is not visible to people on facebook and you can't use your account. - How-To - Facebook
- "to protect you, your profile is not visible to people on facebook and you can't use your account." - Forum - Facebook
- Disabled - Forum - Facebook
- We're always looking out for the security of people on facebook, so until then you can't use your account. - How-To - Facebook
- How to add people on facebook from contacts - How-To - Facebook