I need to identify duplicate rows in an Excel sheet and highlight them using a defined color. How to proceed?
- Highlight the cells/rows.
- Select conditional formatting from the ribbon toolbar
- Highlight rules/duplicate values
- Set the color you wish.
- Ok and apply.
This will highlight all that have duplicate values but the problem is that it will give the same color to all duplicate rows. But this will at least point out the duplicate rows for you.
Thanks to sharpman for this tip on the forum.
- Duplicate rows in excel
- Color duplicate rows in excel - Best answers
- How to highlight doubles in excel - Best answers
- Excel - Macro to highlight Rows with Duplicate values in a cell ✓ - Forum - Excel
- Excel duplicate row multiple times ✓ - Forum - Office Software
- Copy and insert rows and number of times ✓ - Forum - Excel
- Duplicate rows in excel based on cell value ✓ - Forum - Excel
- Copy rows n times in Excel ✓ - Forum - Excel