When I use Microsoft Word 2007 in page mode, there are sometimes small notches that I could describe as half light gray crosses that appear to mark the page. How can I remove them?
Here are the steps to follow to disable this option:
- 1. Open the Microsoft Word 2007 and open the main menu.
- 2. Click on "Word Options".
- 3. Subsequently, select the tab "Advanced Options" then uncheck the statement referring to this option.
- 4.Your problem should be solved.
Thanks to cyborg58 for this tip
- Word 2007 - Disable crop marks
- How to remove mark up area in microsoft word 2007 ✓ - Forum - Word
- This modification is not allowed because the selection is locked word 2007 hack - Forum - Windows
- How to insert picture in ms word 2007 - How-To - Word
- How to change language in word 2007 - How-To - Word
- File conversion microsoft word 2007 encoding ✓ - Forum - Office Software