I would like to know how can I extract 1 list (column c) that consist of values that appear on both columns (A & B)?
Column A Column B Column C (e.g. answer) 202 203 203 203 204 204 204 206 205 207
Suppose data started from row A2:B50 then in C2 use this formula :
and drag it down ......
Thanks to mubashir aziz for this tip on the forum.
- Excel - Extract a list from 2 columns
- Excel data validation list show 2 columns - How-To - Excel
- Compare the words in 2 columns in Excel ✓ - Forum - Excel
- A variation on the compare 2 columns in Excel ✓ - Forum - Excel
- Find Value Between 2 column Range Excel Macro ✓ - Forum - Excel
- List 2 columns into one ✓ - Forum - Excel