Adding two options in the menu on the right to copy and move files or folders with one click.
For new users of Windows 7, I present here a small trick that will allow you to copy or move files or folders in a single click.
To add these two new options in the context menu right, follow these steps:
Thanks to wjaouadi for this tip.
- 1 - Click the start button on the left bottom of the screen.
- 2 - In the search field type "regedit" then press "Enter"
- 3 - You have the popup asking you permission to have access the registry, click yes.
- 4 - The tree of the registry opens, you go from there follow this path:
- 5 - Click on the "Edit" menu then "New" and then "Key"
- 6 - Name the key "C2FBB630-2971-11D1-A18C-00C04FD75D13"
- 7 - Rvenez in the key "ContextMenuHandlers"
- 8 - Create the same way another key named « C2FBB630-2971-11D1-A18C-00C04FD75D13 »
- 9 - Close the editor of the registry and restart the computer.
- 10 - From now it should be ok, if you click the right mouse button on a file to copy or move you'll see that there are two new options in the menu.
Published by deri58
Latest update on March 4, 2011 at 10:08 AM by Jeff.