Excel files can be converted into PDF format and there are various ways through which this process can be done. Through OOO i.e. Open Office.org, Excel files can be exported to PDF formats.There are two ways in Open Office.org to convert Excel files into PDFs - either through the menu File / Export to PDF or through saving the file and then exporting it. The layout of the document must be chosen from the Format / Page menu before proceeding. There are other options available, like installing software PDF995 which allows you to print any document to PDF and there are also free online applications like PDF Express.
Method using Ooo
These steps show how to create a PDF file from an Excel spreadsheet using OpenOffice.org.
- Open the File menu and click Export to PDF
- Click on the PDF icon (the red symbol on a white background)
- In the dialog that appears:
- Choose a name and location for the PDF file
- Click Export
- A dialog window showing the file's properties will appear.
- You can view or modify its properties at this stage if you wish.
- When you are ready, click OK to finish.
PDF995 is a software which enables you to convert any type of document to PDF. This application is very efficient and is set as a printer driver in your computer. It has an easy to use graphical interface.
You can download this software here: http://www.pdf995.com/
Simply download and install the software to begin converting files.
There are many online applications that enable you to convert your Excel documents to PDF. Express PDF is a free online application that allows you to convert web pages and Word and Excel documents into PDF format. To use this online application, go to: https://www.sejda.com