We all know how useful smartphones have become when we need to download data, find geographic information, or know how to spell a word or translate it.JLearnItME offers a free translator service that helps with the latter need.
What Is JLearnItME?
JLearnItME is a translator service that supports more than 15 languages and is downloadable for free. At a time when traveling is more common, this Java software is a great help for language barriers you encounter on the road. It is also a great help for translators. This free translator is supported by all mobile phones supporting Java applications.
The software is available in the following languages: English, French, Dutch, German, Italian, and Czech. It also allows you to translate, for example from French to English or English to French. Translation is available for the following langues: English, French, Spanish, Dutch, German, Italian, Hebrew, Portuguese, Swedish, Danish, Norwegian, Hungarian, Russian, Latin, and Czech.
Download and Install
For more information on the application, visit the JLearnItME site. The download links and installation guides for different models are also available on the official site.
Image: © 123RF.com
- Java translator
- Java language translator download - Best answers
- Java language translator - Best answers
- Camera translator online - How-To - Mobile
- Java update tab missing - How-To - Windows
- How to translate an email in hotmail - How-To - Hotmail
- The sims 3 java cheats ✓ - Forum - The Sims
- To send text messages in spanish google translate - How-To - Android