I have a requirement to launch a busybox (Qemu) shell and needs to pass the commands to get the result. How I can achieve this.
I have the running Qemu and I am telnetting to get shell.
Open the terminal and do a
this command will takes to a busybox shell now type "ps" command this will gives all the running process inside the Qemu.
Now i want to automate the above steps in a shell scripting something like
#! /bin/sh telnet 192.168.100.3 ps
The code below works for me:
#! /bin/bash ( ps sleep 1 ) | telnet 192.168.100.3 exit
Thanks to Hari for this tip on the forum.
- Launch and run commands from shell script
- Launch and run the commands from shell script ✓ - Forum - Linux/Unix
- How to launch system restore from command prompt - How-To - Windows
- Launch internet explorer from command line with url - How-To - Internet Explorer
- Linux change password command line script - How-To - Bash
- Batch script pause command - How-To - Operating Systems