I have just finished installing OCS Inventory Agent for Linux Server on Redhat Enterprise 4 but now my httpd service wont start, it is giving me the error below:
Starting httpd: Syntax error on line 16 of /etc/httpd/conf.d/ocsinventory.conf:
Invalid command 'PerlSetEnv', perhaps mis-spelled or defined by a module not included in the server configuration.
Just add 'perl' in:
Under the APACHE_MODULES section.
Thanks to mrslash for this tip on the forum.
- OCS error - Invalid command 'PerlSetEnv'
- OCS error Invalid command 'PerlSetEnv' ✓ - Forum - Linux/Unix
- Invalid command 'perloptions', perhaps misspelled or defined by a module not included in the server configuration ✓ - Forum - Network
- Title...the specified module could not be found. c program files common - Forum - Gmail
- Invalid configuration information - Forum - Software
- WAP Configuration - Forum - Mobile