I am trying to set up an if then formula that would basically say
So if the value is greater than 750 I want the result to be 750, if it is lower, I would like it to show the actual value. Or even the value in a newly established column that contains the answer.
The correct formula is :
Those double quotes should not be there.
Thanks to venkat1926 for this tip on the forum.
- Excel - If then statement for commission
- Excel maximum if statements - How-To - Excel
- Excel - Using IF statement to add 1 to total - How-To - Excel
- Excel date if statement - How-To - Excel
- Multiple if statements in excel data validation ✓ - Forum - Excel
- Excel remove false from if statement ✓ - Forum - Office Software