Cellular network companies in India are experimenting with several practices to improve their services. The best and most common way is through the use of USSD Codes
, which helps users to carry out tasks in a few seconds. USSD Codes are a special set of numbers that are sent to your cellular company by entering them on your phone's keypad. If you are using a Vodafone
phone number in India, here are the top USSD Codes you must know.
Vodafone USSD Codes: Balance and Validity
If you are visiting India for the first time and using Vodafone, here is a list of the most frequently used USSD Codes:
– To transfer balance
– To check main balance
*141*9# or *111*6#
– Check your GPRS data balance
– To check 3G data balance
– To check your SMS balance
– To find out your call balance
– To check your free SMS balance
– Check Vodafone free minute balance
– Check Vodafone “Free Night Minutes” balance
– Check validity of Vodafone number
– Check used internet data
– Activate 10 Indian paise (0.15 cents) per minute rate cutter
The above list includes Vodafone's most popular USSD Codes in India. The list is not exhaustive.
Image: © Vodafone.