Cellular network companies in India are experimenting with several practices to improve their services. The best and most common way is through the use of USSD Codes, which helps users to carry out tasks in a few seconds. USSD Codes are a special set of numbers that are sent to your cellular company by entering them on your phone's keypad. If you are using a Vodafone phone number in India, here are the top USSD Codes you must know.
Vodafone USSD Codes: Balance and Validity
If you are visiting India for the first time and using Vodafone, here is a list of the most frequently used USSD Codes:
– To transfer balance
– To check main balance
*141*9# or *111*6#
– Check your GPRS data balance
– To check 3G data balance
– To check your SMS balance
– To find out your call balance
– To check your free SMS balance
– Check Vodafone free minute balance
– Check Vodafone “Free Night Minutes” balance
– Check validity of Vodafone number
– Check used internet data
– Activate 10 Indian paise (0.15 cents) per minute rate cutter
The above list includes Vodafone's most popular USSD Codes in India. The list is not exhaustive.
Image: © Vodafone.
- Important USSD Codes for Vodafone India
- Vodafone internet settings ussd code - Guide
- Ussd code for android network settings - Guide
- Activate Internet booster: Vodafone India - Guide
- How to to activate Dot Not Disturb on Vodafone India - Guide
- All Aitel USSD codes - Guide