The Indian government has made it mandatory to link a bank account with your Aadhaar card. To do so for your bank account, you can visit your local bank branch or complete the process online. Continue reading to find out how to do the latter.
Link SBI Account with Aadhaar Card
To link your SBI account with your Aadhaar card, start by logging in to the SBI netbanking portal. Click the e-Services option:
In the drop-down menu that opens, click Link your Aadhaar Number:
Next, enter your Profile Password, and click Submit:
Select the account that you want to link with your Aadhaar card under Transaction Accounts. Next, enter the 12-digit number on your Aadhaar card, confirm it in the Confirm Aadhaar Number box, and click the Submit button:
You will, then, receive a one-time password (OTP) at your registered mobile number. Enter the OTP in the box, and click the Confirm button:
Your request to link the bank account with your Aadhaar card will be passed along to the related authorities:
Image: © SBI.
- How To Link an SBI Account with Your Aadhaar Card Online
- Sbi account statement online download pdf - Guide
- How to delete free fire account linked to facebook account - Guide
- How can i recover my google authenticator app linked to facebook account? - Forum - Facebook
- Dear facebook team my facebook account has been disabled and the main problem is i have linked my facebook account in pubg mobil - Forum - Facebook
- My personal Facebook account was disabled - Forum - Facebook