Verizon’s new Just Kids plan is especially for kids and can be added to your family plan. It can not, however, be purchased individually. Starting at $55, the plan comes with 5 GB of data. After that, data is still free but is available at reduced speeds. It also includes unlimited texts to 20 approved contacts. In addition, it provides parents further controls to manage their children’s phone usage. Continue reading to find out how to buy Verizon's Just Kids plan.
Get Verizon's Just Kids Plan
To enroll in Verizon's Just Kids plan (and get a new device, if needed), you can visit a store location, call customer service, or go online.
To find a store location, use Verizon’s Store Locator to find a store near you. Alternatively, you can call customer service at 1-800-922-0204.
You can also buy the plan online. To do so, go to the MyVerizon site and log in with your account details. Then, find the Change my plan option in your account and add the Just Kids plan.
- Verizon store locator
- Verizon just kids plan - Best answers
- Children's cell phone verizon - Best answers
- Where is microsoft store located windows 10 - Guide
- Shareaza - Choose a custom location to store your collections - How-To - P2P
- MusicBee - Select a default location to store your downloads - How-To - MusicBee
- Windows Phone 8 - Set the default location for storing your pictures, videos and music - How-To - Mobile
- Cell reference to locate /store data in excel ✓ - Forum - Excel