Verizon’s new Just Kids plan is especially for kids and can be added to your family plan. It can not, however, be purchased individually. Starting at $55, the plan comes with 5 GB of data. After that, data is still free but is available at reduced speeds. It also includes unlimited texts to 20 approved contacts. In addition, it provides parents further controls to manage their children’s phone usage. Continue reading to find out how to buy Verizon's Just Kids plan.
Get Verizon's Just Kids Plan
To enroll in Verizon's Just Kids plan (and get a new device, if needed), you can visit a store location, call customer service, or go online.
To find a store location, use Verizon’s Store Locator to find a store near you. Alternatively, you can call customer service at 1-800-922-0204.
You can also buy the plan online. To do so, go to the MyVerizon site and log in with your account details. Then, find the Change my plan option in your account and add the Just Kids plan.
- Verizon just kids plan
- Children's cell phone verizon - Best answers
- Typing tutor for kids free download - Download
- Disable travel pass verizon - Guide
- What number do you call to activate a verizon phone? - Guide
- Verizon activation number 877 - Guide
- Google kids space apk - Guide