Verizon is one of the largest mobile service providers in the U.S., with coverage stretching coast to coast. If you need to activate your Verizon mobile, you can do so online at My Verizon, by visiting a Verizon store, or by phone. Continue reading to find out how to activate your Verizon phone via phone call.
Call Verizon to Activate Your Phone
To activate your Verizon mobile phone by telephone, call 1-877-807-4646. To do so, you will need to use another phone.
Once dialed, follow the voice instructions that guide you through the SIM activation process. Then, insert the SIM card into your phone and you should be ready to make phone calls.
- Verizon activation number 877
- 877-807-4646 - Best answers
- What number do you call to activate a verizon phone? - How-To - Mobile
- Facebook account locked due to suspicious activity 2021 - Forum - Facebook
- We saw unusual activity on your account. this may mean that someone has used your account without your knowledge. - Forum - Facebook
- Your account has been locked we saw unusual activity on your account. this may mean that someone has used your account without y ✓ - Forum - Facebook
- Facebook account locked due to suspicious activity - Guide