If I have 2 cell that i need to match to 2 array row and print "W" or "L" if both of the cell match.
This is what i have
example C13: Mike
Row 8 is name, if Mike is there and Row 9 is age, if age match print "W".
But my formula only seems to compared the first match.
Thanks to Excelguru for this tip on the forum.
- Excel - IF is error with 2 cells match
- 2 cells match in excel - How-To - Excel
- Excel if 2 cells match then return value ✓ - Forum - Excel
- IF iserror with 2 cells match ✓ - Forum - Excel
- Excel lookup 2 cells to match in 2 rows. ✓ - Forum - Excel
- Display error message if cell is left blank in excel ✓ - Forum - Excel