If you want your Facebook friends are aware of each news, notes and news of your blog,Facebook lets you import your notes into your account using the RSS feed for your blog.
- In the top right of Facebook, then click on "Articles."
- In the right column of the page that appears, you will find the link "Import a blog."
For a quicker method go on this page
- In the URL field, type or paste the RSS feed address of your blog. It all you need to click on "Start Import"
- Wait a moment and click on "Confirm the import."
- The flow will be checked every two hours and the new notes will be automatically added to your Facebook articles.
To Revert changes click on this link
This document, titled « Attach a blog to Facebook », is available under the Creative Commons
license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM