In order to protect your device against possible damage, Google Chrome's Safe Browsing technology automatically blocks downloads of malicious software, from unwanted or unsafe sites. However, if you are sure that the program you want to download is not a threat to your device, you can modify the browser settings in order to download.
How To Download a Program Blocked by Google Chrome
Open the Google Chrome menu in the upper right corner and select Settings. Next, scroll to the bottom of the page and click on Advanced Settings. In the Privacy section, uncheck the Get protection for yourself and your device against dangerous websites option. Download the program again and the browser will show you a warning, but you will be allowed to download it.
Image: © 123RF
- Chrome blocked download
- Chrome blocks downloads - Best answers
- Chrome has blocked my download - Best answers
- Chrome inspect download video - Guide
- Chrome incognito download history - How-To - Google
- Extension chrome instagram download - Guide
- Chrome open downloaded file automatically - How-To - Google Chrome
- Ig stories for instagram chrome extension download - Guide