If you have recently updated your iTunes and are finding that your application is having trouble reading or locating your music files, this may be due to the new system software. This problem can be easily rectified by renaming your iTunes library to an older name that may be recognised by the software.
iTunes Library Can't Find Songs
Following your software update, it is not uncommon to be met with an error message when trying to access your files. One of the most common error messages when trying to access iTunes states that your file cannot be read because it was created by a newer iTunes version. A common solution here is to rename your library from library.itl to library.old.
Once your make the name change, restart your computer for the changes to take effect.
- ITunes File Cannot Be Read
- Cara mengatasi file corel error reading ✓ - Forum - Software
- CorelDraw 9 Error Reading myfile.cdr file ✓ - Forum - Software
- Itunes file backup location - How-To - iTunes
- My itunes library cannot be read because i ✓ - Forum - MacOS
- Mengatasi file cdr error reading - Forum - Software