Fix-It Utilities will handle most computer problems. Fix-It Utilities 9 Professional is a software optimization very effective easy to install but it comes with many tools: follow the step by step guide for successful installation.
Configuring the installation
- Click the download link
- Choose a location to save the program Fix-It9Professionnal_FRA.exe. Example: C: /Program File/Fix-It Utilities
- Click on Run
- Choose Install Fix-It Utilities
- Quit all programs
- Click on Next
- Accept the terms of the contract, otherwise the installation is impossible
- Enter your name, possibly that of your organization
- Enter your serial
- Select Full installation (recommended)
Select Options Fix-It Utilities 9 Professional you wish to enable.
Check or uncheck the following functions to enable:
- AutoUpdate: automatically check for updates of the product
- RecoveryCommander: System Control
To enable antivirus and protection of mail functions, it is recommended to uninstall your usual antivirus, if you already have one. Otherwise, uncheck the boxes corresponding to "Active Protection" and "Protection of e-mails.
- An icon appears in the program bar on the desktop.
- Finish the installation, then run the program
The workspace of Fix-It Utilities 9 Professional Solutions allows you to manage the software with a simple click.
Several tools will allow you to perform all operations necessary for the smooth running of your PC:
- The "All in one" wizard: clean, secure, repairs and optimizes your computer in one operation.
- The "Optimize" wizard: improves the overall performance of the PC to make the system more responsive. Used regularly, this feature can significantly increase the efficiency of the hard drive and improves longevity.
- The "Clean" wizard: deletes files, entries in the registry and unnecessary temporary files stored on the system for cleaning and free up disk space.
- The "FixUp " wizard: backup system files, identify hardware problems, check the hard disk to avoid potential failures.
- The "Protect" wizard: search spyware and viruses, in addition to or instead of a security suite.
Published by jak58
Latest update on January 20, 2010 at 07:09 AM by jak58.