If you forgot you Apple iPod's password there's a way to reset it!
Here's a way to reset the password of your iPod:
- Plug in your iPod.
- Wait for it to load completely.
- Open MyComputer (or computer if on Vista). Make sure you can view hidden files.
- Go to iPod_control.
- Go to the folder named Device.
- If your Apple iPod is locked, there will be a file named _locked . Rename the file to _unlocked.
- Safely remove your iPod and it will be cleared.
Thanks to fella1960 for this tip on the forum.
Published by aakai1056
Latest update on October 15, 2014 at 01:01 PM by Jeff.