I am having a tough time as my internet explorer is disabled. I want to make it enable. Please advise me.
Internet Explorer allows you to manage add-ons, so you will be able to enable or disable specific add-ons on your Internet Explorer browser.
- 1. From the Internet Explorer menu, click Tools > Internet Options.
- 2. Click the Programs tab.
- 3. Click Manage add-ons.
- 4. Click the Add-on you wish to disable, and then click the Disable radio button. Note that this option will only be available when an Add-on is selected.
- 5. IE7 users also have the ability to delete the ActiveX control. Follow the steps outlined above to select the ActiveX control, and then click the Delete button found under Delete ActiveX. Note that this option will only be available when an ActiveX control is selected.
- 6. Not all Add-ons in the list are active. To see which Add-ons are actively loaded with Internet Explorer, toggle the Show dropdown to view Add-ons currently loaded in Internet Explorer.
- 7. Click OK to exit the Manage Add-ons menu
- 8. Click OK to exit the Internet Options menu
- 9. If a necessary add-on has been mistakenly disabled, repeat steps 1-3 above, highlight the disabled add-on, then click the Enable radio button.
- 10. Close Internet Explorer and restart it for changes to take effect.
Thanks to tazz.cz for this tip on the forum.
- Internet Explorer - Manage add-ons
- Internet Explorer - Installing add-ons cause browser to crash - How-To - Internet Explorer
- Internet Explorer - Manage - How-To - Internet Explorer
- How to disable the add-ons on internet explor ✓ - Forum - Windows
- Internet Explorer - Add a website to the Start Menu - How-To - Web Browser
- Internet Explorer - Add a webpage to Windows 8 Start page - How-To - Internet Explorer