I am trying to run some applications on Ubuntu such as Emesene and Ubuntu-tweak but nothing happens, what can be the problem??
Try reinstalling emesene via a terminal:
sudo dpkg - purge emesene sudo aptitude update sudo aptitude safe-upgrade sudo aptitude install emesene
If the problem persists creates another user, for example toto:
sudo adduser toto
Run your graphical session in toto and tell me if the problem persists. If emesene begins to run is probably your current emesene account is flawed and must be deleted to recreate its own (which will force you to reconfigure emesene).
I think this is the directory ~ /. Emesene (ie / home / mando / .emesene if your login is mando). To transfer:
rm-rf ~ /. emesene
Alternatively, use another client msn, pidgin for example, empathy, mercury or kopete.
sudo aptitude install pidgin pidgin &
- Ubuntu - Unable to run applications
- Ubuntu install tar.gz application - How-To - Ubuntu
- Ubuntu - Unable to lock /var/lib/dpkg/lock- Error - How-To - Ubuntu
- Ubuntu - Unable to stream videos with Firefox - How-To - Linux
- Ubuntu - Unable to install E17 themes - How-To - Ubuntu
- Android Error 923: Unable to Download Application - How-To - Android