After a classic paper jam, the red light stays on and the LCD displays the message:
"Printer Error - Check your documentation or contact your support personnel if necessary."
Resetting your printer
- Turn off your printer.
- Simultaneously press the button "Color Copy" button and "Stop /Return to the top" (printer still off).
- While holding these keys down 2 turn on the printer.
- Release the 2 buttons, a message appears on your printer "init".
- Now make use of the "SSC Service Utility" software.
- Right click the program icon in the bottom taskbar and select "Protection Counter", then "reset protection counter".
- Wait for the procedure to be completed
- Resetting your Epson CX printer
- How to reset epson l3110 printer ink pad - Guide
- Epson a printer's ink pad is at the end of its service life. please contact epson support. - Forum - Printers/Scanners
- Epson a printer's ink pad is at the end ✓ - Forum - Printers/Scanners
- Epson 1250 printer - Download
- Epson L210 printer problem ✓ - Forum - Printers/Scanners
This document, titled « Resetting your Epson CX printer », is available under the Creative Commons license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM (ccm.net).