I have dates in column M and Column N. I want each row to to change color if either Column M or Column N has a value = to today.
I need help with the syntax.
- Highlight your rows (say 10 to 20)
- Go to the conditional format box
- Set the control to "Formula is"
- Enter this formula: =OR($M10=TODAY(),$N10=TODAY())
- Set your color / font etc as desired and press Enter/OK
Thanks to AusSteelMan
for this tip on the forum.
This document, titled « Excel - Change row color on condition », is available under the Creative Commons
license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM