Many ask the question: how to locate yourself on a a map in FlightGear? Unlike Fligh Simulator, you must be online have these information (shortest path).
- You must first choose your aircraft and the airport(departure). Then check the Multiplayer option, and fill:
- Server: mpserver10.flightgear.org
- Designation: The name you want to appear (pseudo)
- Entry: 6000
- Released: 5000
- The multiplayer mode is now active.
- Now, go here: FGMAP
- In the "Pilots" tab, select your target. In the "Settings" tab, check "Always center Follows"
- Now you can locate yourself more easily on the map.
Thanks to muneeb0786 for this tip
- FlightGear - Multiplayer/Getting used to a map
- Cod4 multiplayer maps - How-To - Call of Duty
- Call of duty 4 modern warfare multiplayer not working ✓ - Forum - Call Of Duty
- Download offline google maps for pc windows 7 - How-To - Google maps
- Stronghold crusader multiplayer cheats - How-To - PC
- Cod 4 multiplayer not working ✓ - Forum - Call Of Duty
This document, titled « FlightGear - Multiplayer/Getting used to a map », is available under the Creative Commons license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM (ccm.net).