Messaging systems generally block large attachments, then how to send a heavy file (several Mb) to a recipient?
The solution is to use a hosting service of temporary files and send the link by mail.
Several such services exist:
You can manage your files being recorded and automatically compress your files if they are not already.
- Maximum: 100 MB
- Security: SSL/HTTPS
- Retention Period: One Week
- Language: English
- Price: Free (several paid versions available)
Simply upload the file, enter the email address and click send!
- Maximum: 100 MB (free)/2GB(13 €/year)
- Security: SSL
- Retention Period: 7 days or 3 downloads
- Language: English/French/ Spanish
- Price: Free
Published by jak58
Latest update on February 22, 2015 at 06:12 PM by Ambucias.