I was getting an error message when opening Outlook.
My problem was: Outlook no longer opens. Can not find the file or Office12 SCANPST.
Setup: Outlook 2007 on Vista.
- Control Panel -> Classic View -> Folder Options.
- In "folder option" open tab "View" then check "show hidden files and folders".
- Restart the computer.
- Start -> Computer -> C drive -> user -> name -> Appdata -> local.
- Open the folder "Local" -> right click -> property.
Uncheck "read only" -> apply -> OK. (the analysis starts. Accept the agreement administrator who might be asked).
- Start -> Computer -> C drive -> Programs -> Microsoft Office -> office12.
- Open "office12" there is SCANPST. Click SCANPST, a dialog box appears.
- Click on "Browse" and then ... computer -> C drive-> user-> name-> appdata-> local-> mocrosoft-> Outlook.
- 2 In Outlook folders appear. Archive and Outlook. Click on Outlook and then start.
At the end of the search to "repair".
Published by aakai1056
Latest update on March 16, 2010 at 06:49 AM by aakai1056.