Mac Os - Installing fonts
You can install new fonts on your Mac OS machine, to do this please follow the instructions below:
In your Applications folder, you have an application that is called "Font Book". this application is to manage the fonts (duplicates, etc. ...). Defective fonts
And if you see using "Font Book" under the heading "Installing Fonts", you get this:
The Font Book application to install new fonts. When a font is added in Font Book, it automatically appears in the list of fonts available for your applications and the Font.
The fonts you install are automatically installed in your local folder, you are therefore the only user to access them. However, you can make individual policies available to all users of your computer, or change the location of the default installation for each font you install from now be available to all users.
To install fonts using the Font Book application
- Insert the disk that contains the new font or copy the font on your hard drive.
- Double-click the font icon in the Finder.
- Font Book opens and displays an overview of the police.
- Click Install Font.
By default, the font is automatically installed in the Library folder in your home folder, so you're the only user to access them.
To make an installed font available to all computer users
- Drag the font of the column to the police computer icon in the Collection column.
To change the installation location by default
- Select Font Book> Preferences.
- Choose Computer from the pop-location installation by default.
- The fonts you install from now on will be available to all users of your computer. To make the fonts installed only available to you, restore the site default installation in your home folder by selecting User from the pop-location installation by default.
You can also install fonts by clicking the Add button (+) in the Font column in Font Book. Locate the fonts on your computer, then click Open.
This document, titled « Mac Os - Installing fonts », is available under the Creative Commons
license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM