- Cell A4, contains a formula
- How to display the formula in cell A6 for this formula please ?
- That is =Sum(A1:B3)+A3/B2
- I know Control + ~ can view the formula in a spreadsheet.
- But that is view only. Another control + ~ will turn back to normal.
- I want to display the formula in cell.
Create a personalized macro function in a new module :
Function DisplayFormula(cel As Range) DisplayFormula = cel.Formula & "" End Function
and after use this new function to the column B cells.
For example, if you want to display the A2 formula in B2, you have to write in B2 the following formula :
Thanks to aquarelle for this tip on the forum.
- Excel - Display Formula in Cell
- Excel display formula bar - How-To - Excel
- Excel display text if cell contains ✓ - Forum - Excel
- If a cell contains any text then add a value ✓ - Forum - Excel
- How to copy cells from one sheet to another in excel using formula - How-To - Excel
- Excel formula if cell contains date ✓ - Forum - Office Software