This tip has for aim to show you how to add a flash animation in a powerpoint presentation.
- First of all download the flash animation on hard disk, it's prior to implement it on your powerpint presentation.
- The file will bear a .swf extension.
Start Powerpoint and select a new (blank) presentation.
Save file in the same folder as your .swf file.
In the Developer tab, in the Controls group, click on More
Check out if the Shockwave Flash object and Shockwave Active X control are present
Download and install latest version if needed.
- To acces the developper tab
- Click the Microsoft Office Button, PowerPoint Options, or
- Click on Popular/ select the Show Developer tab in the Ribbon check box.
- On the workspace define a rectangle (size and position of flash animation)
- Right click on rectangle/Properties/ youshould get a table full of options
- Select the full name of the flash animation an paste it in powerpoint in the movie section, found between the Menu and MovieData section.
- Change value of the EmbedMovie section to true
- Close tab
- Save file
- Close file and restart.
Here is a short video that will explain everything about how inserting Flash animation in a presentation:
[Valid up to Powepoint 2007]
- Add a Flash animation to a Powerpoint presentation
- How to add a background music to a powerpoint presentation - How-To - Powerpoint
- Summary in powerpoint presentation - How-To - Powerpoint
- Powerpoint presentation progress bar - How-To - Powerpoint
- Browsers - Disable Sound of a Flash animation - How-To - Webmaster
- SlideRocket- Improve your Powerpoint presentations - How-To - Powerpoint