A simple method to eliminate 99% of advertisements from web pages
, regardless of the website and the type of advertising (popups, banners, flash, iFrame, Java, CSS, Java applet..).
If popups ads are randomly displayed during your browsing session, it may be due to an adware installed on your PC. To remove adwares from your PC refer to this section: http://ccm.net/faq/security-12
Adblock Plus is a browser extension that can block most of the ads displayed on webpages.
- Click on the Menu key > Add-ons
- Type AdBlock Plus, press the ENTER key.
- Click on "Install" and follow the onscreen instructions.
- Click "Restart Firefox"
Once installed, the ABP icon will be added to the menubar of Firefox. Adblock Plus will automatically start blocking popup ads.
- Click on ABP icon > Disable everywhere.
- The ads are sometimes useful, because for some websites it is the only way to continue to exist.
- Connect to the webpage of your choice.
- Click on the ABP icon and select between:
- Disable on name_of_website.
- Disable on this page only.
Published by jak58
Latest update on February 26, 2018 at 05:33 AM by Jeff.