Instructions for removing MagicJack Software
There are Various Instructions for REMOVING MagicJack Software. Below you will find three step by step solutions which you can use for the removal!
- 1. Unplug the MagicJackdongle. Go to Start in Windows. Click on run and type (enter) regedit and press Enter.
- 2. Now Click on + Sign next to HKEY_LOCAL MACHINE.
- 3. Click on + Sign next to SYSTEM.
- 4. Click on + Sign next to CurrentControlSet.
- 5. Click on + Sign next to Enum.
- 6. Locate the folder called USB. Right Click on the Folder and Click on Permissions.
- 7. In permissions Click on the Check Mark called Allow to the right of Full Control .
- 8. Click OK.
- 9. Next Click on + Sign next to USB and locate two folders called oeVid1307
- 10. Right Click on one at a time and select Delete.
- 11. Next Click on - Sign next to USB.
- 12. Right Click on the folder named USBSTOR and Allow permissions.
- 13. Next Click on + Sign next to USBSTOR.
- 14. Locate the folders named CdRom&Ven_YMAX&Prod_MagicJack&Rev and Disk&Ven_YMAX&Prod_MagicJack&Rev
- 15. Right Click on these Folders one at a time and hit Delete.
- 1. Double Click on your Hard Drive (usually called C:\).
- 2. Double Click on Documents and Settings.
- 3. Double Click on the Folder that has the Username you use when logging into Windows.
- 4. Double Click on Application Data.
- 5. Double Click on Folder labeled mjusbsp.
- 6. Double Click on Folder labeled in00000.
- 7. Find the Setup File there and Delete.
- 1. Use Device Manager to Uninstall the MagicJack cdrom/disk drive/usb hub.
- 2. Unplug the MagicJackdevice.
3. Delete the mjusbsp Directory and all Subdirectories (probably at c:\documents and settings\(your user profile name)\application data\mjusbsp).
- 4. Use regedit to locate the HKEY Current User Talk4Free entries and Delete the Talk4Free Key and all Subkeys.
- 5. Delete the MagicJack Directory and all Subdirectores (probably at c:\documents and settings\(your user profile name)\local settings\application data\magicjack).
- 6. Delete any start menu and desktop Icons.
- 7. Reboot.
YMax Communications Corp.
5700 Georgia Avenue
West Palm Beach, FL 33405
Competitive Local Exchange Regulated by WUTC
YMAX Communications Corp.
Daniel Borislow, President & CEO
223 Sunset Avenue, Suite 223
Palm Beach, FL 33480
Michael Shippey, Customer Service Manager
5700 Georgia Ave
West Palm Beach, FL 33405
Financial Support: (281) 404-1551 open from 11am to 8pm EST
- Instructions for removing MagicJack Software
- How to remove uninstalled software registry entries - How-To - Windows
- Usb write protection removal tool software download - How-To - USB
- How to remove unwanted softwares from my PC? ✓ - Forum - Software
- How to remove genuine software in windows 7? ✓ - Forum - Windows 7
- How to remove MagicJack ✓ - Forum - Software