You can transfer and play your favorite videos on your PSP. All PSP reads the mp4 video format only. To successfully watch any videos on the PSP just follow these instructions:
- 1 - Format the memory card using the PSP.
- 2 - Now you will have to convert the video to mp4 on your PC.
- 3 - Transfer video directly on the PSP Using the USB cable.
- 4 - Do not rename the movie file (it must be M4V0000).
- 5 - Put this video on PSP in: MP_ROOT 100MNV01.
Also try this free utility: PSP Video 9
to convert videos for your PSP.
Now just play the video on your PSP itself!
Published by aakai1056
Latest update on May 9, 2010 at 09:04 AM by @ntoine.