Under Windows, it may happen that the queue for file and data printing become frozen due to a jammed printing trouble and however when you cancel the printing, neither the cancellation nor the nor the waiting print queue works.
This problem forces you to restart Windows to solve this printing error.
Below is a small tips of how to troubleshoot this problem without having to restart windows:
You can stop the printing spooler by running the below command in the Run application:
- To do this setting, Go to Start Menu and select Run. Then type the following command:
net stop spooler
This command will unable close printing spooler application.
To restart the spooler service, you just have to run the following command in the Run:
net start spooler
- Print queue blocked despite cancellation
- How to cancel blocked calls - How-To - Samsung
- How to cancell print of HP P1007 printer ✓ - Forum - Printers/Scanners
- Print pattern 1 11 111 ✓ - Forum - Programming
- You've tried to log in too many times. to protect your account, a temporary block has been placed on logging in. please try agai ✓ - Forum - Facebook
- Security or firewall settings might be blocking the connection ✓ - Forum - Internet/Social Networks