I want to create a macro which will look at for example column A and find the last number entered then add a row below it and to do this every time its ran.
You can use this macro :
Sub Insert_Row() Dim n As Integer n = Cells(Rows.Count, 1).End(xlUp).Row Rows(n).Select Selection.Insert Shift:=xlUp End Sub
Thanks to aquarelle for this tip on the forum.
- Excel - macro to lookup cell and add new row
- Excel macro to merge cells based on condition ✓ - Forum - Excel
- Excel Macro copy to cell based on criteria ✓ - Forum - Excel
- Short cut to merge cells ✓ - Forum - Excel
- Excel macro insert picture based on cell value - Forum - Excel
- Excel macro to create new workbook based on value in cells ✓ - Forum - Excel