Follow these steps to change the default search provider of the Google Chrome web browser:
- Open Google Chrome
- Select the "Customise and control Google Chrome" button > Settings.
- Scroll to the "Search" section and use the drop menu to select your default search engine:
- Click on "Manage search engines" to access other search engines.
- Click on the "Make Default" button to define your default search engine.
Add a new search provider
To add a new engine to the list, click "Manage search engines
- Fill in the fields in the "Other search engines" section:
- Name of search engine.
- Click on Done.
This document, titled « Google Chrome - How to change your default search engine », is available under the Creative Commons
license. Any copy, reuse, or modification of the content should be sufficiently credited to CCM