I have a problem when installating of version 1.5.5 Stable on Joomla free.
I have created the directory sessions and changed the document htaccess.txt to. Htaccess with php 1 inside but to no avail: the last step where I enter the server name, username, etc. . I have a blank page.
To solve this:
- 1] download the joomla archive
- 2] extract all the archive contained in a new folder on your desktop.
- 3] create a folder "sessions" in the same folder
- 4] open the htaccess file
- 5] by replacing its content to "php 1
- 6] while the continuous transfer of the file on your FTP
- 7] once complete rename htaccess ". Htaccess" file without extension
- 8] you connect your site to begin installation
- 9] normally it should work (for me it works)
Thanks to Sasuke for this tip on the forum.
Published by aakai1056
Latest update on April 17, 2010 at 06:47 AM by aakai1056.